Monday, July 17, 2006

My greatest heroes

Nope I am not going write about Superman or Batman... I am going to talk about the heroes in my life-my parents. Why do I say that?? They have put countless effort and time to bring me up to what I have become today. I have always thought of them as a dynamic duo working hand-in-hand.

My mum has been the vocal one in the relationship. She is probably the voice in the house. She is always very concern about our personal welfare and often makes it known. She is the one who makes sure that all our needs are met and that we are well taken care off. As a kid, I was the weakest academically. As a result I got the most tuition. I used to hate tuition. I used to think it was my mum's plot to use it to kill me. Anyway, as I grew older, I saw the purpose of it. She knew I needed help and that was the way she thought was best to help. In fact, I automatically wanted to fet tuition on my own in my junior college days. She just know best.(P.S: My math tuition was free during jc cos it was conducted by my Dad. Sob sob.) What more can you ask in a mum.

My Dad is the one who carries out the actions. That is alot of things that needs to be said about this man. He is so highly intelligent that I sometimes find out how his mind works. Not only is he very analytical but he is also technically sound. He is so technically sound that if I ask him a math question, most likely he will be able to answer it. Furthermore, I think he has always been a silent supporter for me. He just don't want to say if I did great or it was a good job done. He will says there will be room of improvement. At first, I was kinda pissed cos i had already put in my best efforts so what more does he want me to do. As the years went by, this created a sense of hunger that i wanted to prove that I could make it to him. On this, I think he won cos that was what he actually what he wanted. I think all these years he has been silently watching me grow and only appearing when I needed it. What more can you ask in a Dad??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home