Monday, July 03, 2006

Never-say-die

Never say die. Few people can claim that they have that kind of spirit. What does that spirit encompass?? To never give up hope no matter how nasty a siutation might be. It is a must-have quality that all successful people must engulf. Noone was born with a silver spoon just that some people have more resources than others.

I always wanted to develop this quailty since young. I realised that with such a quality nothing can pull me down. I would be able to fight on regardless. It would be painful sometimes.

I looked at Elizabeth as I taught her maths today. The more she did, I could the more the tension building up. She just cannot link the steps together. This lead to frustration which eventually lead to her giving up on herself. I felt sad for her. I tried everything to break it down for her. Tried my best to make it seem simpler. But her fundermentals were just not there. I am not madat her. I am just mad at myself. What could I do to improve my skills? Am I a failure? The more I thought of it, the more I told myself not to despair. In life, the winners always pick themselves up. I will do everything in my will to help her achieve that A. It is a challenge. And I never back down from no challenge.
P.S: Thanks for the new shirt to that special someone. It is a new collection to my NBA stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home