Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I told you

I know I know the Miami Heat won the NBA title like a couple of days or weeks back... But it sure give me bragging rights for a whole year til a new champion is crowned. To Xie Min, what did I tell you. My team would win right. Haha. None of my family or friends did expect my team to win but we proved them wrong. Wade deserved the MVP. The way he played all season was just phenominal. I hate to see Shaq reduced to what he is now. I guess he knows what he is doing anyways so I think he is just glad winning another title and remaining a floor leader. In a way I believe that Miami is like me. We bounce back. We fight hard. We might not have the best team but boy do we try our best all the time. Last and not least we always have a shaky start and end up good despite all that. That is all I have to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home