Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The girl i once knew...

I probably had my first crush at 12. I had many since then. But there would always only beone first love. I met this incredible girl at primary 6. At first, I was not reading too much into her. Eventually we got into the same secondary school and on the same class for two whole years. It was in our secondary school days when it happened. I kinda got to understand her a little better. And gosh did she have a smile on her face everytime I saw her in class. Her smile was so bright that I forgot all my problems everytime I saw it.(P.S: I had a lot of problems juggling my life back then) And then it happened, I was smittened. She took my heart away. Nevertheless, I knew at the same time my studies were also important, so i kinda disregard this emotions for a long time. I even comtemplate myself to be in a lesser off class just to not get near her.( this turned into a major bumper years later. I will say it here and here only, I regretted this decision.) Well, I hung out tough for about half a year but i could not resist it anymore. I told her. Beening the kind soul that she was, she told me nicely that she wanted to concentrate on her studies.( meaning moi got rejected. And this kinda gave me strength to never give up later in my years in junior college.) A year or so past, we got seperated. She was at Tampines Junior College, I was at Serangoon Junior College. I still had the feeling. I finally take my chances and asked her out a week before her birthday 2005. She agreed. I bought a lovely bracelet, treated her to a nice lunch at Fish and Co. We had a lively time and I thought I had sealed the deal. I was so totally WRONG. Before I enlisted into the army December 9 2005, I tried to ask her out again. She would not answer or just replied she am busy. I only managed to talk to her only on December 8 2005. I told her everything. And I got rejected for a second time. Ever since then I never looked at girls the same way I always did. I got dejected. I still am dejected. Both of us remains friends til this day, but I will never forget the girl I once knew.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Blogger jinx eugene said...

yo............ got the same experience.. tried askin her too.. but the same reply.. but i do still see her everrytime.. became good frens.. but cant seem to forget her.. even after the madeline.. ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home