Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Reflections

I been doing a whole lot of thinking the past few days. A lot of 'what if' questions just kept poping in my head. And as I was reading 'Driven from within' written by Michael Jordan, I think I found the answer. "There's no stress in losing under those circumstances. It just wasn't meant to be." There is no point looking back and crying over spoilt milk. If you meant to get it, you meant to get it. It is just plain logic. Life is like a game. There is alot of ups and downs. You just have to keep playing. You hear alot of people saying," You could have done this, you could have done that..." but what I feel is it is a bunch of CRAP. It is great to learn from mistakes but we can't change the past so we just have to look forward. That is what I been trying to adapt to. I been trying to picture what I will be doing 5-10 years later. Something like you what the Communist used to do with their 5 and 10 year plans. My mum been calling me crazy for doing that. She said I can't be thinking so far ahead when I had not even started on anything yet. What she does not realize is that it is all part of trying to find the real me. If I got to do TOEFL and SAT so be it. I am going to learn from Larry Bird. I am never going to quit and I am never going to say die. Cause if you keep it close, I will feel that I still have the chance to sneek one on you.
P.S: 18 days count down. Man I just hate my life.