Monday, June 12, 2006

if everyday could be like that

For the past 2 days, I have been meeting up old friends of mine in town. We spent our times catching up and talking about our plans about the future. It kinda lighten up the mood that I was in a couple of days back. Maybe it is not a bad thing to leave for U.S soon. But the big question still stands: will Greg find the motivation he needs. ( up til now the only time Greg managed to find this CRAP was during JC which turned out to be a flop) Now I feel so recharged that I just can't wait for Elizabeth to come back so I can start giving her math tuition again. But I think of the week ahead. Sianx. A week full of rehersal after rehersal day after day. Ah what the heck. I can do anything I set my mind to. 19 days count down to next tuition. Jia you.
P.S: Miami is now 2-0. Well done Xie Min. Good guess. But next 3 games they are going down. Miami will win the title for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home