Sunday, June 25, 2006

Personality

Some people just have that X-factor, others don't. You know how sometimes how you wish how you had trait that someone else has. Well that is only human. Yet the more i thought of it the more I feel that its just better to be yourself. Too long have I tried to model myself after people and admired people for doing better in life than me. It is just relaxing to enjoy being myself. I have always prefer myself to live life as it is, take things as they come and relax. I don't really know if it is counted as a virtue but hey it's just me. All those out there reading this please do not learn from me because I have heard so many times that I have to be more involved... Whatever!!

Anyways, alot of things were going my way this week. Miami won their first title in 6 gruesome games. And Elizabeth is back meaning I have got work on Saturdays again. Plus the people in my new camp are just great. They really are. They have a small number of people but they stick real tight. So I guess it all turns out swell I guess.

P.S: I just love my sir. He just brought me find durian like for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home