Saturday, July 15, 2006

Friendship that will last forever...

I met 2 of my best friends at Camp Leaping Wolf in 2005. Weird as it seems, I always felt how can 3 people with different personality click so well.

First, we have Faridah. A lovely little lady as can be. The main cockster of the group as I would say. I don't know what it is but she can make a joke out of nothing. That is boy of an incredible skill to have... Training to be a nurse right now. Can't imagine myself as her patient... I just wanna wish her all the best in her training and please don't be so stress...

Second, my main man Eugene. This guy I got a lot to say. Appears to be a quiet little boy... Actually got more to him than you can ever imagine. Appears to have alot of common traits like me in the way we answer. Standard anwers are like 'anything' and 'anywhere'. You need to open him up become he will talk. Actually wanted to call him 'iceman' but thought about it and just threw the idea away... It surprise me that he actually had an actually girlfriend. Even showed me the picture. I can't believe it. I just can't imagine him going on a date with our standard answers. I really appreciate him in the sense if i got a problem, I will probably go to him first. Why? Because, he will listen and I think he will listen some more and wait till the right time to give you a good solution. Now that is why I love my Eugene so much...( I not gay by the way)

Then there is me. I like to think I am somewhere between the both of them. I can be lame at times. At others I talk too much. And still I have my quiet times. It all depends on the suitation. But i dont think any of you have realize that yet. Anyways, I very sad cos I lose to Eugene in terms of love... Haiz... But this kinda of things better let nature go by itself.... That is all have to say for today...

1 Comments:

At 1:48 pm, Blogger jinx eugene said...

glad to know u as a friend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home