Sunday, June 11, 2006

sob sob

Its been a long week for me. The NBA Finals just started and the news i have been waiting for ages has been released. Well what I could say is that left me in a bad state. The Miami Heat lost game 1 in Dallas on Thursday by 5 buckets and I just found out that I did not get my place in NUS. I felt shattered especially on the arrival of the latter because it meant that the amount of work I have been putting in for the past 2 years of my life have all been in vain. It was in my vision that I would walk in my father's footstep someday and to kinda do him proud. All my life I wanted to prove to others that I had what it takes to make it. My mum knows that I have been taking it hard. She been trying to reassure me that it will all turn out ok because she will send me to the states to where my relatives live. I guess she is probably right and there is nothing in my powers I could do about it. Maybe I have to just live with my life. As for the former, I just can't believe that my team got thrashed. It just unthinkable. They got to perform better especially the veterans of the team. From what I read, Shaq needs the ball more, alot more. Hell he is such a great player despite his age. If you noticed in the Detroit series the times Miami Heat were in control were the times he was the center of offense. I just hope to see a better Game 2. Looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home