Saturday, June 21, 2008

feel my pain

Hey guys! I am done with the stupid first special term liao... Next week start the 2nd term... As you can tell, I have only one weekend of break. I am so damn sianz la. Today went for a bbq with some of the NCC guys from the brd ug camp. So much food cos the turnout was supposed to be a lot but it turns out tt only the ncc guys, wei ren and me turn up. Shit sia. Tot desiree,my "mama" and pooh bear will turn out. But an all guy turn out is just as good. Sianz... Now waiting for my st results to come out. I am not expecting anything good to turn out. What to do. If i could turn back time, I would choose not to do it lor. Nxt term doing ps. Hmmm nvr do before, so i am not expecting shit out of anything la. Wish me luck ok. Actually i hate exams, I always had this stupid tingling feeling. dun know how to explain. oh well wat the heck... anyways, these days i feel tt something is missing in my life. dun know wat.maybe its a calling for a gf. but i just dun know la hor.so anyways, i packed this weekend so i am gg to enjoy it la. wish me all the best ya. love u guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home