Wednesday, May 21, 2008

school starts issue

Hmm I have started school for 2 weeks already. To me, it is probably a whole new experience. First of all, its a whole new game and a whole new environment. It is not that I don't really like it but I really feel like I not just used to it yet. I am also quite pissed that they actually don't have a rns orientation. Why you might ask? Cause for now I only know a couple of places like the arts faculty and the central library area. Even then, I don't really know the short cuts and stuff as the school is just too big. I am not like expecting anything big as well you know. Probably some half day event just to get you familiar with the new surroundings. But oh what the hack right. Just bare with it for a couple of months and wait for the main one. Went back to serve as an instructor for the combined uniform group camp last weekend. Was pretty fun. I was probably the worst f&b i/c la. What to do? My 2 i/c was not even there half the time. Had to do stuff mostly by myself. My job was like back the limelight. So not many people will appreciate. Was also made the designated safety vehicle driver la. This was stressful and fun at the same time. Ask wei ren la. We did some many stupid thing on the road la. Cutting lanes and stuff. Hmm don't know if I have broke any laws or not la. Hope not la.

3 Comments:

At 1:07 pm, Blogger LEGEND KILLER said...

sorry des and brose kinda accidentally deleted yr comments. sorry ah... but its pretty good that people read my blog... i tot noone was. sorry ah... post agn if u want to

 
At 9:52 pm, Blogger Desiree said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW COULD YOU. ALL MY HARD WORK

 
At 7:16 pm, Blogger LEGEND KILLER said...

haha sorry lah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home