Thursday, January 17, 2008

the ot issue

Today I worked ot. The good thing about this ot is that after 8.30 I can take a cab home. In fact, I can even call for the cab. Shiok right. Employee benefits wor. I like that wor. LOL. I feel bad cause I am only like a temporary staff but luckily for the company I stay near. 5 minutes reach home already. Today the taxi cost 12 bucks. Ex right. If I were to forge out on my own, I think I better take the public transport liao wor. Haiz. Still today I got very little to do. Alex like so f***ing busy to teach me anything lor. It is so sad. I very willing to learn the ropes. I know I am a newbie in the transportation industry but I really REALLY want to learn some stuff. One of my colleges there is going to like reservist next week. Sianz. Don't really know when is my turn. I hope they forget about me. So fast 1 month past already. I want to start to exercise one. However everything got the heart but no mood lei. Need someone to push me like in BMT like that. Hope XF becomes pti. Then he can push me. He now very very fit after going to SISPEC. I hope all goes well for my buddy. I dont want to see him injured. It will pain m heart lor. I wish him all the best. Go for the 3 stripes. Don't be like me!!! I think I am a loser. LOL!! Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home