Thursday, January 03, 2008

My humble apologies

I did something today that would only make myself proud. I apologize to a person that I should have done years ago. I feel really embarrassed and childish when I think back about what I did. But hey it was in the past and I was still a kid alright.( Not to say I don't act like one now)I guess its one of the reasons why I don't have a girlfriend right now. I pretty old now and I still won't dare to go up to her in church and apologize. OMG right? It probably sums up how I act around them. Few girls have seen the true side of me. Those that have seen and pretty much have a good feeling are taken or out of my reach.(you girls know who you are.)I am just pretty tired about life in general right now. Some how I lost all my beliefs. I lost the Gregness. But I still trying to find the inner Greg and modify him. And by jolly, I think this act today I think is a good step but I wonder why she have not answer my sms huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home