Friday, May 30, 2008

mini me

I am being hot tempered these days. Don't know why lei? Haiz... I still stuck with page 3 and 1/2 with my term paper. On top of that I don't even know if i m going in the right direction. I need some guidance... Should probably start sending the paper to professor... Haha!!! I'm seriously highly stress... Xf tells me relax la. But how to relax? 1st term, 1st module can't lead to the 1st screw up... Sorry to my homie boys... Been staying home these days. Not that I ain't want to go out but I want to S-T-U-D-Y. I do take my breaks but they are kinda of intervals la. So that is why I can't make time. AHHHHHHHH. Next week bidding for my next module, so ya damn. HAHA!!! Like I told my sister, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. So looks like my thirst is quenched!(ok thats lame, but oh well....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home