Wednesday, May 07, 2008

hey

What's up people? I'm back with a vengeance. Guess what? I am so starting university next week. Hai. There goes my one month of slack period. Jon, my main man, asks me why i did this to torture myself since I had a choice to start school in July. I really don't understand myself sometimes. But I figured what the hell right. Sometimes in life we make a choice and we stick with it. I ain't afraid. The only thing I'm afraid with is the there are only nsfs(oops its nsmen now)with me. No eyecandy. Can't concentrate liao. Haha. Never mind. I'm here not to play but to do well enough. I want to be up there all the way. All these time I was living with doubters. People who ain't believe. Now that I am NUS undergrad, ain't noone to stop me. I will have to do what I have to do. I am pretty interested with the NUS and UNC joint programme. Thats means I have to major in 1 of their 5 majors they made available. So mafan!! Don't have the one I want sia. But they do offer my second choice, so I guess I'm taking econs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home