Tuesday, January 15, 2008

the job issue

As the title suggest and if u have been reading, I have finally found a job. I am now working as a admin cum logistics assistant at Thales Aerospace Asia. The company is not too far from home but because I have to transfer bus, it makes it cumbersome man. Nevertheless, the people in the office are very nice people. My direct supervisor is Alex and I guess I will be helping him out over the next 3 months. Haha. Unfortunate for me he is a cockster but in a good way la. The thing I dread going to work everyday is that the cockster never give me work. So half the time I am rotting away like the way I was rotting at home. I think I am stoning away lke half the time. Anyways, there are alot of pretty ladies in the company. Whoa eye candy everywhere. However, they are a little too old for me. What a waste right. To think I am still searching for my special one. I am so bored at work most times cause I got nothing to do. Bk says that it is good cause I am getting free dough. Well the main purpose for me to take up this position is to get working experience. I want to learn something while I am here. Probably also as BK puts it I am a f***ing workaholic. I need work. I crave work. I want to work up the ladder. LOL. Haiz... I hope I get more work in the coming days. Or else I will cry. Haha!! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home