Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Jobless Issue

Is it so hard to get a job in Singapore? Or is it my expectations? Or am I am looking for it in the wrong field? OMG!!! I guess it is easier to find a job in the sales department but I ain't going to find a job there man. Why? Cause I don't think that suit the field man. I can't keep a smiling face all day round and tend to customers. That is so not my style. I need a cubicle to do admin where I have experience in the army mah. Do something I did before is so much better. Sianz. Haha!!! I getting bored by the day. All day all night. I never ever felt so bored. I going nuts!!! I am acting nuts. I think I want to change my personality! To go out and be more proactive with everyone. But I don't know where to start. Haiz. The Greg is killing himself. Hmmm... I need a life. Broadrick does not even know whether they need relief teachers. Isn't that strange. School starts next week lor hor. Quite the stupid right. That should be all my complaints for today bah. Maybe will blog again later. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home