Friday, January 18, 2008

Haiz

I heard that next week my big boss, Dave, will not be in. In fact all the managers will be out of town. I heard that they will be going to Sydney. Cool right. Means no more law. Alex is a little worried though. He has to make all decisions by himself. Don't really know if it will affect me lor. He still does not want to teach me stuff. I whole day stone in the office makes me weary and tired. Don't know why lei? My coworker Michelle says that I am a weird child. OMG lei. Alex says it because I am doing nothing and plus the 'good' environment, it just makes you sleepy. I thought the latter made sense. Tomorrow going to celebrate Boon Tiong and Caleb ord party sia. Going to drink again. Hope I won't get drunk. Make the ord people drunk bah!!! But get to see old friends again. I very the shiok lor. Miss them so much. Ok lah, that should be it for today. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home