Thursday, December 20, 2007

the nuts issue

I been acting more nuts than usual. Don't ask me why. Cause I can't give you a definite answer. I'm just probably feeling emptier than usual. I really don't know. I probably need to get a proper job right now. Read a proper job!!! I want to learn some things. I was hoping to get some admin job. It totally suits me. I especially enjoy answering the phone. Damian says that an interesting way of answering it. Haha. It wasn't intentionally but it is the way I want to answer it. Well I think its time for someone to complete me. I know, I know. I should not openly declare it but I want to. I looking for someone to spend all my time with. But as usual, Singaporeans girls are not too easy to please. And I don't know where to start. So I'm really feeling lost. OMG. Haiz. I guess I can't sit back on this right? AHHHHHHHHHH................... I don't know la. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home