Thursday, December 06, 2007

MIA

Been ages since I actually sat down and last blogged. So much has been happening over the past weeks. I had an enjoyable trip to Taiwan a couple of weeks back. Went there with a couple of ord personals. It was fun as hell mates. First time to Taipei though. Wished I could extend the trip. Got myself a Air Jordan 1. OMG!! Do you guys know what that means to me?? I have been a fan of the MJ series like forever. And get a pair of AJ1 is like getting a pair of history. Its probably the only AJ I fancy anyways. Should have got another pair. Drats. I told my friend if I were to see another pair I would buy it off the shelf immediately. Also got myself a ss2g pair of sneakers. Will be using it for gaming purposes. But if I could I would buy another cause I like the design despite it being another ordinary part of sneakers. Haha we will see how. I also bought alot of barang barang. Now that I am back I don't see why I bought so much stuff man. Now that I finally get my pink ic back, I got nothing more to do for the next few months. Feel like getting some full time job to just pass the time. I also feel like pick up a new skill like learning malay. I think my chinese cannot make it so I need a third language. We will also see how it goes from here ya. Good night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home