Tuesday, September 05, 2006

moi back @ brd

Since I actually visited my old home ground back @ srjc, I decided that a visit to Broadrick was necessary. Haha. the person I wanted to meet: Mrs Radha. She was like so happy to see me... Man you should have seen the joy on her face. She went around to tell everyone how well I was doing and that I was going to NUS and everything... I was so embarrassed & at the same time happy that I actually did her proud. One thing I wanted all these years was the recognition that I deserved more than anything because you know in terms of studies my sibilings just do better. It is not that I am whining or what, it is just that I am been putting triple the effort to get where I am now and at Mrs Radha recognised that. Anyways, Mrs Radha invited me to give a speech to the graduating class of 2006 and I kinda reclutantly said yes... Haha me on stage... Thats right. I going to be on stage. Anyways my speech is like almost done. Got qoutes like from Larry Bird, Bill Russell and of course Mr Alex Lam... So sit tight... I am now waiting for a confirmation date... Lets go get some people motivated.... Peace out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home