Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Why must it be you??

I have been taking long walks these couple of days trying to clear my confused mind once again. I am in a identity crisis. I have been trying to find myself cos all of a sudden i feel so queer and so human. I just wanted what the hack made me feel this way. I just feel so lost. Too much have been going on lately. At one point of time I had been trying to prepare myself to go over to the US. I was learning the TOEFL and driving. I was reading stuff of the net about my new school. And just that faithful day, NUS just accepted me. My first reaction - are you pulling my leg?? After the acceptance letter came I discovered that it was true. I tell you someone in the heavens must love me. First, i can't believe I got to the express stream. Then I can't believe i got to a Junior College. Now I can't believe I made it to Singapore premier university. What is this?? I look around. I see many people despondant, like I was months ago, either retaking their A's or going to SIM. Me, I got a second chance. Do you know how sick it makes me feel?? When I told Mr Lam about it, he congraulated me and told me I got in cos I really wanted it. It was true in a way but I wanted to share this joy with my fellow friends and classmates in SRJC by allowing them to join me. That is not visable though no matter how much I crave it. Why of all people it must be me?? The person up there must be nuts. I believe that there are more deserving people out there than me. God I just feel so lost... Can anyone out there advise me alittle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home