Saturday, August 12, 2006

Loneliness

I was listening to a solomon that day regarding LONELINESS. It appears everyone including Chirst himself experience it at some point of time. Loneliness is a form of human feeling that is not very nice to experience having been there at many periods of my life. I agreed that loneliness is growing in today's society as people get more alienated. This can lead to negative effects as more and more people have no where to turn to for their problems. The eventual outcome: suicide. To think we could have lost some of our brightest man and women just saddens me to the core. Many times I have feel this way in my life. I really wanted to give up. But what keep me alive was what Father had said. Everyone experienced this and they dont give up so why should you?? I am but not a grain of sand in this huge universe. So the morale of the story is-never give up and always i say always talk to people around you on your feelings lest you might find yourself dead soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home