Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's up, fellas? Just came back from retreat last night. A 2 days 1 night event. I think I had the best of chats with Yippy. He gave me the best of advice and set me on a whole new direction. Really appreciated it. Think the retreat was something nice and something of a change. Mel Heng had to remind me that we are 3 weeks away from d day man. Damn! Haha. My target: impact 1 person in the camp. Just one person will do. Come to think of it, I think i need to thank someone here. She is none other then VV(aka LP)! VV was the first one i recruit for my subcomm. First person. She is a person I can totally trust on and put my faith on. Best things I like about her: her generosity and her eagerness. So far she has attended every single one of my damn meetings. Shows you how determined she is to make this work.(or maybe it is just because she got nothing better to do, but of course I would prefer the former)Most importantly, she cn take my rubbish. And guess what: she actually understands about 70-80% of my jokes. How cool is that man! Same wavelength man. It is like with her, I don't even need to explain my damn bloody jokes! Good job vv. Promised you a treat after the camp an I will do it ok? Just need to find a good old Korean resturant! Sighs but I should not think so far la. that is all I have to say for now. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home