Sunday, December 21, 2008

Your post

I know you are hurting inside
The cause I still don't know
I been trying to call out to you
But you ain't listening no more
At times I told myself why bother
Nevertheless the nagging feeling is still there
To let you know that I care
I just want to let you know
That we all got problems
But how we handle them
Determines what kind of man we are
Never go down without a fight
Like I know you could
No problem is too big to handle
No fight you can't win
My heart aches seeing you like that
Open your heart to those around you
Let us lighten the load
I can't promise you we got all the answers
But at least we will lend you our listening ear
To see you smile again
Would really lighten my load
I ain't know if you are reading this
But if you do
This post is dedicated to you
From the bottom of my heart
Cause that is where I keep my friends like you


-Gregory "giraffe" Li

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home