Saturday, December 20, 2008

bleah

I am shrouded in doubts
Doubts that come from all areas in my life
Questions that I can't answer myself
Questions that set me thinking
About the purpose of life
I want to beg the Lord
What do you want from me
I think there is a higher purpose
But what is it
What is life in its essence
What am I called for
Am what I am doing on the right track
But my main worry now is you girl
You and your mood swings
Starting to scare me
I want to let you know so bad
That I can be a big brother to you
But you got to let me
You can lean on me
Tell me everything
Like you never did
Call out my name and I will be there
I ain't have no answers
But like I told that day
I see the potential in you
We are so damn similar in all dimensions
I ain't want to see you being poured into this endless pit
Come on girl
Let me walk with you
Til the end of time
I hope you are reading you
Cause Erzi care ok
You know who you are


-gregory "erzi" "giraffe" li
-p.s: I m really sorry my name has become a mouthful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home