Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's the holiday so there is only one thing left to do: have fun! Seems like I am really busy these couple of weeks! I look at my calendar and I am like WOW! Haha! First time in a long long time that my holidays are these packed. And I'm really not whining. I'm really enjoying it. My main event is to do my Freshman Orientation Camp properly and make sure that the games follow well. (since I am in charge of games) Thankful, my co head is very nice and it seems our manpower problem for the subcomm has been solved. All we need to do now is to work. We are going to reece Sentosa on Monday by the way. Something really funny happened though. It was supposed to be a games comm event but at the dim sum lunch with the main comm today, it turns out that this will become a whole comm outing/reece. I'm also looking forward for all the parish outreach. I hope my gift of the gab when it comes to speaking with strangers helps. I am actually really scared when it comes to this part but as usual, I will try lor. But oh cause, there are many other things I want to do also lah. I got a retreat next week, I going to watch the Harlem Globaltrotters with Eugene. ( wanted to ask bkb and xf to come but as usual my taste and their taste different) I starting to feel a little shag after not getting enough sleep and I think its only high time I should go get some sleep, but I don't sleep at this time even when it is term time. Man. One more thing I want to add, I read the same bible passage 3 times in 5 days. I think it is a sign! I will keep it in mind. :) Ok, I think that is it. Good night. Greg out. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home