Friday, May 15, 2009

campfire mc

OMG, Junie made me campfire mc last night. I'm really flattered about how much she trusts me and stuff, but I can tell you its a big task and I myself am not sure whether i can do the job or not. Sure people might think I have the gift of the gab, but I also know I'm actually a quiet boy boy inside. But ok la, I will just try my best. Had to tell my buddy that we couldn't hold any meetings that period cause of the preparation and stuff. Felt pretty bad actually but I gave him the Stare, so he just said ok. Thank God man. Cause I told myself liao, I can miss everything except campfire and campfire preparation cause I know myself it takes alot of work. And by then it is already day 2 and 3 which technically means Junie and the other YAs only probably slept less than 6 hours for the 2 days combined. Besides, I think she knows that I LOVE campfire, and singing campfire songs. Haha, please dont be surprised if I keep singing just a couple of songs like moonlight bay and pass it on. But i won't be so bad la, still will sing stuff like campfire burning and the yell thingy. Forgot what it is called but I can still yell can. I going to make all the guides cannot tahan me by making them yell it a couple of times in various speeds. I think I got alot of ideas. Just dont know if Junie will let me la.:( Haha. Will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home