Saturday, March 17, 2007

Patience

Patience is another innate quality that everyone pocesses. One can be impatient or one can be very patient. I think I lie somewhere in between but of cause there are situations where I have reached the 2 extremes. To me, I feel that everyone should try to make an effort to reach a higher tolerance level because it has many benefits. First, if one is more patient, I would assume that one would be more calm. When that happens, one would be put in a better position to analyze a situation and come up with a better decision. On top of that, tempers would not flair if people were more patient to hear each other side of the stories and their reasons for coming up with a decision. More than that, I feel patience is like an acquired taste. I always associate patience with people who mediate alot because they would have acquired inner peace through mediation. Patience is important in daily lives since our lives are getting more and more stressful through globalisation. So it is always a good habit to make an effort to remember that the world does not revolve around you and try to make an effort to be more patient. Peace ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home