Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bk birthday bash

Last week, me and the guys celebrated Bk's birthday at Pete's Place at the Grand Hyatt hotel's basement. The food was great and cheap.( that is if you went with a lot of people like us!!) There was even time to catch up with old pals like Yappy and Yan Zhang. Man I miss those guys. Even people like Shu Ling and Qian Er showed up. I think it was a great honor for Mr Bk to be in the presence of so many people, right? I want to apologize to management if we were a little rowdy.( maybe a little too rowdy) I want to go Bk a big shoutout here and wish him all the best in whatever endeavors he may choose to pursue in the coming year as he reaches the big 20. Here's to my one of my best friends. Cheers!!!


Here is one for the album guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home