Friday, February 23, 2007

I think its time to give up.

I am the kind of guy that takes losing quite seriously. I just don't like the feeling no matter how jovial a person I may seem to you. It is just something I treat with so much disgust. But in this instance, I have given much thought and I think I might just throw in the towel. At least I could say to myself that I already waited for a long period of 6 years for her answer but to no avail. Yap I quitting all right. You cannot force love. It has from the heart. I could take some lessons from this relation and I think I will use it as guide on how to approach further relations. I feel so relieved that I took this emotional baggage away from me and not leave myself hanging. So much for my happy ending. It time to start over. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home