Tuesday, February 06, 2007

my future plans

I thought about it for like a couple of years now what I am going to do with my life and I think I have came to a conclusion. Next few years, it is pure studying for me. That is a must. I told my Dad," Look take me to where's your limit." I think that is only fair. What I pray is that he can bring me to finish or almost complete my master's. I don't really like the idea of funding myself. Ideally I would like to work at the MAS but its not for me to decide. If that fails, I guess I would like to work at Citibank. If you ask me today what my dream was, it would be to join the IMF as an economist. Why? I never liked the idea of a desk-bound job. As an economist, I guess there would be chances for me to go out and travel to some developing country to take a look at how they operate. I enjoy such field operations once in a while. Anyways, that is a little far-fetched. They need top economist. Me? Don't think I'm up there yet. But who knows? One fine day, the Gregory theory may just appear in your child's textbook. Hehe!! This post is probably better than the previous one but what the hack who cares? I ain't going to allow an old man piss me off so much. Mum says" Don't plan so much. You would change it sooner than you think." Nah. This time I think its for real. I will work towards it. I promised! Scouts honour.Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home