Friday, January 12, 2007

Boring period ahead

It has been raining cats and dogs these past days. And I guess it has been limiting everyone movements indoors. Thats definitely includes me man. As a self-professed jogaholic, I can't go jog around my neighborhood any time soon. It has been raining like for hours and hours, that time does not seem ever to pass. People say like, " Gregory, it like good weather to sleep man. So what you complaining about man." Even then, you don't sleep the whole day right. It is not like I want to go hibernate or something. I want really want to do something outdoors. Whether it is to shoot some hoops, jog or even go take a bus( I want to be dry)

Which led me to think why does it rain so hard?? Is there a scientific reason? Is it because of the melting ice cap or stuff like that?? It just make me wonder sometimes.

Anyways, I am pretty delighted to find out that O'neal, Posey and Walker will be returning to the team as of today man. O'neal of course will only be practicing with the team only. But to me, that is a good sign. I mean the team seems so short-handed and these starters returning only means a good sign. On top of that, people like Jason Kapono will get first team experience during the absence of people mentioned above. I still believe that they have what it takes to make it to at least to the conference semis. And anything after that is pure luck. So you go Heat!!

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home