Wednesday, September 27, 2006

moi back at broadrick again

I went back to Broadrick once again today to deliver my long awaited speech... It was painstaking cos it was my first time in fornt of such a large crowd but then again wasn't it wat I always wanted... Haix... I delivered it with a little bit of hesitation... A little sweat and a little nervous feeling down my spine... but overall I gave it a 6.5... There was eye contact and I think I got my ideas across... I dont think I saved everybody down there but I thought I saved a few who were privately asked me a few questions... So as long as I saved them it is all right to me... By the way guys I'm going to give tuition to Wei Ren and crew so I will be busy for a couple of weeks ya... See you guys again.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about me

 
At 8:16 pm, Blogger LEGEND KILLER said...

u wanna i also can give u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home