Monday, January 01, 2007

im back

I been back like for a week plus and I still in that holiday mood man. Just can't concentrate at work, you know what I mean. I just wished that I could have stayed just a little longer but you know I got my constraints. This year maybe I would like to visit the USA again. I know I may just visit Dallas again but you know I really want to visit like Florida if I can. I would like to pay a visit to the Heat. I know that they are on a losing streak right now but I still will support them. I mean they got the right mix. People think I am crazy for ball but that is really been my passion since like ages ago. I mean its really what kept me alive during my junior college days. I was a mugger and this was the only thing that was keeping my sanity. So the people just don't get it.

Anyways, I am looking forward for a new year. A new year, a new beginning as I always say. My new year resolution? Don't tell you cos it is too long and I don't think I can achieve it anyways. That should be all for today!! Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home