Sunday, June 14, 2009

I will not be writing for a couple of days due to FOC commitments guys. I promise the birthday girl to write an entry for her. I decided to write one before I leave. Eh Junie, really sorry could not stay. I need my rest. Haha but actually got to sleep la. Come online, kena hounded liao. Got so many last minute problems. Alamak.

Anyways, I actually got a lot of things to write on your book one, but Bryan need to go off liao. Damn it. I hope you really like the present cause is i choose one lor. Actually is just happen to see in the store! Haha. Won't tell you where I got it la ok. I havent been to a chalet in a long long time. So thanks for bringing me there! Whee. kk, havent pack my bag so I'm going to start now guys. see ou guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home