Thursday, June 11, 2009

I realised I am really depending on the Lord these couple of days more than anything. I have been hiding in the ador room more than anything. I probably impressed Brother Jude, but does he know the reason? I am in real need of God's grace. Alot of problems coming to me for FOC. Thats really easy to settle i know but cumbersome. My real worry: broadrick girl guides. Read Junie's blog a couple days back. They might be closing it down. I don't know if the girls respect me or what not, but this organisation is what I have been part of in the last year. I have seen some of them girls grow(in all sense of the word) especially yi ling and regina. I am really glad that they have grown to be better leaders and stuff. Upon hearing this, I teared. Its partly because I was really tired and was unable to control my emotions but it was mostly because I felt that a part of me was going to be gone. OMG! Girls, I can't do much for you now. It's the school's decision. All I can offer you is my prayers! Hope it will help la, ok. FOC is in a few days! Damn! I'm trying to catch up on my sleep which seems ever impossible. HAHA! So many things to do but so little time. Whatever la. Will try. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home