Saturday, June 13, 2009

The more I read her blog, the more I want to kick her. Alamak, I damn concerned can? I am CONCERNED. That's probably why I keep calling her stupid. It's not because she is really stupid but she just puts others before herself. I was not having a good morning but reading her blog made me realised that people around me are also suffering. You know who you are and please please take care of yourself dearest pooh bear! I know you care for giraffe kor kor but your health is more important can? Eh pooh bear, if you are reading this, please take good care of yourself can.

Going to celebrate someone's 21st tomorrow and I think I got a good gift for the person! I'm sure she will love it. Haha! I know you told me not to get you the stuff toys which you totally adore anymore, so I got you something else that is handy and is in the image of the character!

It's 2 days to day 0 and I am really worried for myself too. I need my rest. I am having a sore throat but I'm not saying anything. My parents are nagging me to take care of my health but i don't really care any more. I'm trying to make FOC a success and its my own agenda. The rest can wait.

Going for my first RT session tomorrow. Am worried that they will give me stuff to do liao. Damn it! I pass my NAFFA like twice in my life so I guess rt will become part of my life soon. Sighs.

Anyways going back to my last post. I really like the song. listening to it as I am typing this. Haha. I'm think I can like apply it to so many things and people that I love so much and it really calms me down and stuff like that.Muhahaha.

Anyways, Walrus is coming back from London today. Still waiting for her call. Need to update her on the games for FOC. All my station ics must be zai one. Haha. Must be like me! (I know I thick skinned but oh well what the heck) Seriously I think I might have a problem during FOC. I'm really trying to find myself can. Need my lameness back asap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home