Saturday, August 11, 2007

Question

I haven't been blogging lately. Been pretty lazy to do so. Anyways, I want to ask a very important question. When you choose a job, what is more important. The money or the satisfaction. Cause it seems to me alot of youngsters are choosing like what they like to do. You can see this through the vast amount of people taking mass comm. I am not saying it is a bad industry to be in. I mean all industries are good and there is always opportunity for growth but what I am trying to say is that people are choosing based on what they like. For me, I am also at a lost. I am going into NUS next year and I don't really have an idea what I really want to yet. I would like to economics and maybe social work. Economics I heard is pretty competitive. Haha. When my friend told me that, I laughed. Why? Cause, it is typical Singaporean. Run away if it is tough. Social work I abit worried because next time pay not so good. Then again, I should laugh again. Cause it is typical Singaporean again. Why? Run away if the job is long hours and has low pay. Another area which I had considered is teaching. My inspiration? Mrs Radha of course. Cher if you reading this, I absolutely respect you. You gave me so much fun in the class room. I know I have long graduated but it won't take away all the valuable lessons I have learnt from you. So this is the 3 main areas I am looking into. Next year I will try to do some relief teaching. I will try going back to Broadrick to teach. Wish me all the best yea. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home