Thursday, August 28, 2008

my new song

Nothing can replicate that night
I felt something
A spark or a connection
Whatever you want to call it
Its something I can't describe
Its way beyond words
I can't believe I have been so foolish
I just left it out there in the darn rain
Not realising what I will miss
Cause all I have left is a mentally image of you
Yet this is never enough
I have been praying to see you again
And this time I am not to let it away
Not going to let you slip through my fingers
So please tell you felt something
I don't like to beat round the bush
Cause I have been there before
And it caused my heart to hurt real bad
Now that the reason it's healed again
Not I not going to let you go
So baby please tell me you felt it too
Cause those 3 words ain't enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home