Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Purity of tradition

I knew Uncle Greg hasn't been feeling too well. He feeling the aches and pains of school and he knows himself that he ought to be happy but he ain't happy. I think I am in an identity crisis. ( well I have through too many of these crap the last couple of months) Thanks Sheena anyways for the comforting yesterday. But I got to find Greg my way and on my terms. I got to be like the 84-85 Celtics.(I think!!) I got to put my heart on my sleeve. I got to play with the passion of the underdog and purity of tradition. I got to find the never quit attitude. And I got to be the bigger man. Ask me why I am vexed!!! I don't know why. Partly its because of Bravo Echo Golf and partly because I am trying to be the best that I can be. I am surprised I got 31 for econs when I was totally shagged that test day. I drank 2 large cups of caffeine and it still didn't work. I was doing the exam like a man without his heart. But I scrapped. And my confidence is up a little bit. Remember Greg, chin up always. Noone can take Greg away from you. You define Greg. And please people. I'm just ranting. I will be fine. I have been sleeping properly. Probably that has led to my crappiness a little bit. But I'm fine. Never say that I am a quitter. My father was actually telling me about my o level days.I think he was trying to bring back so of the Greg tradition from way back. I think that works but not today Dad. I will call upon this tradition when I need it. Thanks for reminding me though. We all love Greg!! Or at least I know I do. I don't remember where I heard this from but a great man is one who looks at his strengths only and never looks at his weakness, cause if he does, he will live in desperate.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whether its the old, present or new Greg, you'll still the Greg which is my good old friend.

=)

Wei Ren

 
At 11:23 pm, Blogger LEGEND KILLER said...

haha... pls try not to use the word old... im feeling old... haha but thanks... i know u will be there for me... i dedidated to the ug camps... enroll me nxt year!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home