Saturday, August 23, 2008

EMO EMO

I think last couple of post or almost all of my post are all emo. It is not that I want to be emo or I like to be emo but its just part of me. I mean most of you guys see me always laughing joking around all the time but is that really the real greg? I myself also don't know. I feel like greg, I think like greg but I don't feel the joy that I think greg should be having. SK mama, I think you say it best when you tell me that you think I have problems but I also can't pinpoint it out. I think I really also don't know lor. But sometimes I know just a little bit but I just don't know how to put it across. Its hard to maintain my bubbly image i tell you. But ok la. I just keep telling myself must be positive. I keep watching and replaying the Larry Bird DVD. It just brightens up my day. I have to be involved in some carnival tomorrow sia. Hope it is going to be funny. But good thing is can see fireworks. Haha. So I really hope I can enjoy myself la. But I don't want to do the reflection paper. Drats!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home