Thursday, July 12, 2007

emptiness

I feel this unquenchable emptiness within me. For what reason you may ask? I myself do not know. It just that I feel that I do not have the same passion I used to have like my younger days. I feel like s**t. And that is not good. I think it is partly cause I do not have a purpose currently. I used to have something to look forward to. I used to have a drive. My God. Maybe probably I know more now so I kinda like lost my child-like mentality. Haiz. I just so want to be NUS now. I mean ya I know when I am there I will still like complaining but at least I am doing something. Why?? I am just so damn frustrated. I just need someone to talk to. My God. then again, I should not be complaining. I am so looking forward to the trips at the end of the year. Yeah. That should be my goal. So it probably aint that bad. Haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home