Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Motivation

Motivation is all about the heart and the determination. It is always easier said than done. Everyone has been there before. They want something so bad that they are willing to try or do anything. Nevertheless, not all the times we are able to come up with a solution. But what is heart and what is determination to me? Heart is to know that the situation will be tough but one is willing to fight it with all he has got whereas determination is the willingness to go the extra mile through all difficulties and pain. I have been lucky. I don't really to have to feel motivated throughout my life. I got a good family, good friends and I am doing ok so far. I have no real problems in life. I wonder what will happen to me when I finally meet my first test in life. Will I just run away? Will I stay and fight? That I really do not know. But I really pray that when that the day comes, I will fight it with all the vigor that I can muster. I pray that I will not flutter. I hope that I will pick myself under all circumstances. Life can be so painful sometimes. Let's just hope it doesn't get worse ya. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home