Thursday, May 24, 2007

What I think is missing

Everywhere I look and see, people are celebrating winners. But people don't even acknowledge the existence of people in the backstage. Take for example, when I go jersey hunting(woohoo!!), whose jersey do I see. People like Lebron, Nash, Kidd, Pierce and the list goes on. I do not see jersey of support cast being sold. Ain't that sad. Does it mean that the jersey makers only think of profit($$$$) and sell the popular household names that they can ignore everyone else. I think that a great support cast is needed to make any team successful. Take a look into successful team, business organization or any organization and you take a look. The only reason why they are there is because of a correct mix. Let's look at the San Antonio Spurs for example but let me first state that I am not a huge fan of theirs. In fact, I am a huge huge Miami Heat fan. What do they have. Well, they have superstars of course. Manu, Parker and of course Tim Duncan. On top on that, you add the veterans of Brent Barry, Finley, Horry and fresh faces like Oberto and Elson. Not to forget about the key ingredient a great coach in Gregg Popovich. And there you have it, a good team. Can any team in league be as deep as them? I don't think so. They are going to be a dynasty I know. Haha!! So yes, a great support cast is needed anywhere. So even though I don't enjoy saying this but let's be a gentleman and say " Let's go spurs!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home