Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What a playoff

The season been really long for me, you guys read me. My team is out of contention. But this season is like so unpredictable. I mean the warriors defeated the mavericks. The 8th seed knocking off the 1st seed. The Bulls defeated the defending champions and my favourite, the miami heat. The jazz are in the western conference final in years. This is just so funny. I mean I have not seen such a playoff before man. Ya I know I always have supported the underdogs but isnt this alittle too much for comfort my brothers? I also expected like 1 or 2 upsets but when I look at this years brackets, I looked shocked. First, I expected the mavericks to win their series easily. I thought that the rockets might have been alittle stronger with their playoff experience as well as getting both their superstars back from injury. The bulls sweeping the heat. That was unbelievable. I thought my team would have put up a better fight. I know that they had the injuries and stuff but I thought they could have put up a better fight. 4-0. That is like a knockout. God. Now all the we reach the time for the conference finals , I am so looking forward to more upsets and pains. So you guys look out ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home