Friday, June 22, 2007

Sweep

It was just as I expected. A clean sweep. Spurs win. In your face, I so told you so. Of course , I did not really enjoy the series. I expected the win but the way it came was too fast. I mean this is the NBA Finals we are talking about. The two "best" teams in the league. Yet the cavs could not even register a single victory. The series was so loop-sided. I mean I wanted some sort of close fight. I like the score being something like 4-2 or 4-3. A clean sweep? Yikes. Totally wasted. I guess that from this series at least Mr Lebron can take some deep playoff experience. That can be the only good thing that can come out of the series for the cavs. Anyways, let take out the champagne and relax spurs.

Horry got his seventh ring. Oh my. All came as a player. I feel that he deserves it lor. He may be a major player but he does all the little things that coaches love. I think all teams would want somebody like him. Can score, board, take charges ad hit those big shots. What more can you ask from a man! Haha, all I can say is Horry please please do not just retire. Play like for one or two more years. I am so looking forward to seeing you next season

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home