Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello peeps. Ok, I got 2 weeks left of holidays. Hmm, I still dont know if I want to go back to school for the next sem or not. Really considering taking the sem off and just slack. My parents ask me what I want to do during that period and I just replied nothing. Exactly, I want to do NOTHING! I want to rot my life away in a hole. Ok maybe thats an exaggeration but I really want to do nothing. I kinda realised something during my last trip. I realised whyI like to go ulu places, I realised why I love East Malaysia so much. Because there is really nothing much to do so after 7, all you can do is just slack. Victor was telling me to go back cause I aint that old and I should be thinking such thoughts but I dont think he knows how tired I am. I dont think people realised that I have more or less been doing things for others and not for myself. I have been more or less out every day of the hols but which of these activities have I really want to go? I would say about only 10%. Haha. I think most of the time I just wanted to show face and be there for the people that I care for. Ya you can say noone force me but ya it's just me la. I think I m still kinda the responsible kid that looks out for everyone la.

Anyways, I got back my grades yesterday. Hmm, I really happy with the A and the A- I got. My first A in NUS was a module that I took for my dead Uncle. Don't know if it was divine intervention but I m really glad that I got the A cause I would have been disappointed with anything below a B+. This was a promise I made to myself before the sem started and thank goodness I got it la. The A- was a little unexpected cause I was going to su the module and I think I never really study for the module. I like tried my best to answer the module without full knowledge whether I was in the right direction or not. Seems like my answering technique works. I think if anybody taking the mod in the future, I would advice them what i did.

The 2 other mods I did for the sem were a little disappointing. I was happy for one of them in a way cause I kinda screw up like at the exam. so getting a c+ wasnt that bad la. But considering the effort I had put in for the module, I dont really think it was justifiable. I got a b- for the last mod. Actually I was like WTF WTF WTF. I thought I could get a b and above. Likewise for the mod above, I put in a considerable effort into the mod and I thought it would have been nice if I got a decent grade not that a b- is not good la. Sighs.

Guess I got to work on my grades. LOL... I need a .03 to get to honours class. hopefully my grades are good next sem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home