Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ok I'm finally dusting the cobwebs of this site. Sorry to all the loyal fans ok? Im probably like a few weeks into holiday right now. Hmm... Ok let me first recap my sem all right? This sem has been good at least I'm finally doing what I love which is the most important thing. However, I think it has been pretty tough also cause I had not had a proper break since st1 before year 1 sem 1 and the fact that I wanted to pull up my cap meant that I worked harder than any other sems before. My readings were alot and I think I did my best to finish. (Some mods I read less than half. Oops!) Nevertheless, I think I did a great job. *twist fingers as I wait for the results*

Hmmm, also, I think this sem posed another question. what do I want out of life? Where am I heading? These were questions I asked myself daily. Very important questions which I havent gotten a good answer to. Thats why Im taking a holiday from tomorrow to the 19th to see if i can find an answer.

This sem I also made a few good friends I think. There is joyce, who was my faithful prayer partner, and jerome, who is the ultimate freshie (some claim he acts and works like me).

Im glad that my relation with Walrus is getting better (I think). Well, it hasnt reached the stage that I am happy with but at least its a good start. After what happened during genes, I thought she would just slip through my fingers. Am actually looking forward to checking her house out Sunday. Might just want to bring a bottle of wine in to let everyone else enjoy. :D

Am pretty tired actually. will continue updating you guys stuff soon ok? Nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home