Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Relationships

Its been years now that I have been looking forward for a long term relationship. But of course when I say long term, I totally mean long term. I mean so many people these days that treat their relationships too lightly. I have seen too many breakups that I am too weary to get into one myself. Call me old-school but it is just me. I mean what for you get into a relationship when you can't handle it right?? That is what I so totally think lor. Anyways as much as I wanted, I could not get any cream of the pie. Here was a guy that was not smart, not handsome and not rich right? On top of that, he is lame and acts all crazy when he is hyper. But I guess that there will always be someone who appreciate a certain someone like me right? You know who you are. And you are all so mine. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home